Autobiographical poem thingy

If I were a vehicle I would be the bulldozer that´s brand is Cat.
If I were a kind of building I would be a cat cafe because I'm full with cats!
If I were an animal I would be a cat because I have a very catty purrsonality!
If I were a food I would be a sandwich filled with veggies and chicken because I want to be a mixture of soft bright and healthy.
If I were an item of clothing I would be a a shirt patterned with cats because it represents my huge love for cats
If I were a country I would be New Zealand because it is my safe place to stay
If I were a song I would be Nyan Cat because it shows how obsessed with cats I am.

If I were a movie I would be Cat because my life is filled with cats

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ultimate Healthy Me

Power of YET!